This Northwest Coast Native design wedding band in 14 Karat white gold features bear and eagle.
BEAR: The Elder Kinsman, Bear teaches the legends and the dances. Bear is always respected and treated as a high ranking guest.
EAGLE: A symbol of power and prestige, Eagle represents friendship and peace to all.
Details to Order a Northwest Coast Design Ring.
Select the animals from the Native
Mythology Design Chart that match your personalities. Native wedding bands traditionally have two animals that represent a couple's spirits. Each ring is individually hand engraved. The amazingly detailed engraving is uniquely personal wearable artwork.|
Here is the
Full Collection of Northwest Coast Wedding Band Designs.
Each band is rounded on the inside for a comfort fit. Space is left at back of engraving for future sizing. Diamond set eyes are available for additional sparkle.
The following is what we need to complete a presentation and provide a free quote for you.
- What animals
would you like engraved on the rings?
- What finger sizes do you need?
- Would you like white or yellow gold?
- Would you like 10 Karat, 14 Karat or 18 Karat gold?
- How many millimeters wide would you like your bands? (6mm width, 7mm width, or 8 mm width)
- Would you like a matched pair?
- Would like your animals to have diamond set eyes?
- Do you want engraving inside the ring? (Wedding date or Message)
A quote for your rings and sketch of your wedding band designs will be provided
for your approval.
Fill out the REQUEST FORM below and include the above information. We must have this information to prepare your estimate.
Call toll free 877-717-7226 or local 604-872-8226 to answer any questions.
Ready to Ship
Ring Size 11, 7 MM wide
Heavy Weight, Comfort Fit